Terms and Conditions of #IAMAMALLYMOMAN Campaign
01 August - 10 September 2023
1. The promoter is Mally Leather Bags whose registered office is at PO Box 128, Ladismith, Western Cape, 6655. Registration Number: 2018/067293/07
2. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of Mally Leather Bags and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To be entered into the competition all entrants are expected to follow these steps:
● Publicly share a photo on social media with the hashtag(#) IAMAMALLYWOMAN
● Tag Mally Leather Bags on the chosen social media platforms
5. Multiple entries will be accepted per person, on condition that each entry is supported with a unique image.
6. Closing date for entry will be 31 August 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The winners (3 winners in total) will be communicated on the 5th of September 2023.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason, or entries posted on a private account.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: ONE Mally Crossbody bag, the winners have a choose between a Bumbag, Poppy Sling bag or a Tara cross body bag in a colour of their choice.
12. The promoter takes no responsibility for what happens with the prize once it is in the ownership of the winner (accident/ANY damage/theft/and so forth).
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
14. A winner will be selected through a random draw by a Mally Leather Bag representative.
15. The winner will be notified via email on the above mentioned date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The winner hereby agrees to supply the promoter with an day time delivery address and contact person, in order for the promoter to send the prize to the winner.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
19. All entrants hereby agree that their contact details can be shared with Mally Leather bags for further marketing.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.